NieNie Dialogues: April 15, 2019
Christian is the most important person in Stephanie's life. She made this post about him. She wrote about how much she loved him and he loved her. Every year she dedicates a song to him as they enter another year as husband and wife. She said, "Everyday I pray to God, thanking him for Christian. I thank God that he is my husband, my protector, and greatest defender. I thank God that Christian loves and respects me.......And I thank God that I will be with Christian forever and even to infinity and beyond."
I am not married, but I related to this post because I love my dad. He is my protector and my provider. He really takes care of our family. He is so great. I can tell my mom loves him too. Even though it embarrasses me, I love to watch my parents hug and kiss. I am glad we are sealed together. After reading this post, I decided I needed to write in my journal characteristics I want in a husband. These are the things I wrote:
Must love God
Must provide
Must love family
Know importance of learning
Know importance of education
Must have a testimony
Must be funny
Must be strong and brave
Talented
Willing to cook dinner
Worthy
Use their priesthood
I also decided to tell my dad that I loved him more and I decided to tell him what I admire about him. It was a great experience. My love for him increased as I said it out loud. I really enjoyed this post because it made me excited for the day I could get married and have a great relationship like my parents and like Stephanie and Christian.
Christian is the most important person in Stephanie's life. She made this post about him. She wrote about how much she loved him and he loved her. Every year she dedicates a song to him as they enter another year as husband and wife. She said, "Everyday I pray to God, thanking him for Christian. I thank God that he is my husband, my protector, and greatest defender. I thank God that Christian loves and respects me.......And I thank God that I will be with Christian forever and even to infinity and beyond."
I am not married, but I related to this post because I love my dad. He is my protector and my provider. He really takes care of our family. He is so great. I can tell my mom loves him too. Even though it embarrasses me, I love to watch my parents hug and kiss. I am glad we are sealed together. After reading this post, I decided I needed to write in my journal characteristics I want in a husband. These are the things I wrote:
Must love God
Must provide
Must love family
Know importance of learning
Know importance of education
Must have a testimony
Must be funny
Must be strong and brave
Talented
Willing to cook dinner
Worthy
Use their priesthood
I also decided to tell my dad that I loved him more and I decided to tell him what I admire about him. It was a great experience. My love for him increased as I said it out loud. I really enjoyed this post because it made me excited for the day I could get married and have a great relationship like my parents and like Stephanie and Christian.

Comments