Yesterday, February 8, my husband's Granny died. She was 94 and died after a three year battle with Lou Gehrig's disease. She is his last grandparent. She was mine too, as all of my grandparents were gone before I turned 25.
She was a sweet, yet feisty lady. She knew what she wanted and made sure her family was taken care of. She made the best pear preserves and the most amazing pecan pie. I am lucky enough to have both recipes.
Alex called her his favorite old granny. She will be missed.
She was a sweet, yet feisty lady. She knew what she wanted and made sure her family was taken care of. She made the best pear preserves and the most amazing pecan pie. I am lucky enough to have both recipes.
Alex called her his favorite old granny. She will be missed.
Comments
That's sweet that she was an awesome granny! I will be thinking of both your family and Anita's this week!