Lately my blog has been a downer. So here is a bit of humor to lighten things up.
Today when Austin got home from school:
Austin "Nini, Austin is home!"
Maylin: "Hey boyfriend!"
Austin: "Am I your boyfriend?"
Maylin: "Yep. Give me a tiss, boyfriend." That is kiss, but she can't say her "k's"
After going poo poo:
Mom: "Oh Boy! You did a big one." (yeah, I have gone to Maylin's ways...naming and sizing poop.)
Maylin: "I am a girl mom. Not a boy."
Hee hee hee....funny and I needed a good laugh. Today, the bruising on the foot is better, but now it is swollen.:( So a good chuckle meant a lot!!
Today when Austin got home from school:
Austin "Nini, Austin is home!"
Maylin: "Hey boyfriend!"
Austin: "Am I your boyfriend?"
Maylin: "Yep. Give me a tiss, boyfriend." That is kiss, but she can't say her "k's"
After going poo poo:
Mom: "Oh Boy! You did a big one." (yeah, I have gone to Maylin's ways...naming and sizing poop.)
Maylin: "I am a girl mom. Not a boy."
Hee hee hee....funny and I needed a good laugh. Today, the bruising on the foot is better, but now it is swollen.:( So a good chuckle meant a lot!!
Comments
I love being your friend! Get well soon!