
So, I am sure you have all heard of Disney's High School Musical. Number 2 comes out tomorrow. At out house, this is a HUGE deal! McKenzie knows the words and dance moves to all the songs. For those of you who didn't know, this was filmed in Utah at the Salt Lake East High. Having a rare "good mother" moment, I took my kids to East High to see where it was shot. We saw Sharpay's (spelling?) pink locker...yes, the inside is still pink, the auditorium, the gym, and the lunch room. Kenzie even sat at the piano they use in the audition scenes. She said this "made her life." So cute!
*By the way, I have had trouble with my blog

cutting off the bottom of words. It did it a couple posts back to the paragraph about "grandma". Didn't know how to fix it so I deleated it. If anyone has experienced this and knows how to fix, please pass it on!
Comments
what did you think of HSM2 last night. I had to tape it for Katherine but she watched it this morning. I am sure we will see it a few more times! Zach is cute!
shelley
www.finishingourfamilyfromchina.blogspot.com
I love HSM, too! I especially have a cruch on Corbin Blue.
Did you know I lived in those junkie apartments across the street from East?!?!?!?