I have loved having my kids home this summer. I usually can't wait for school to start because the fighting and complaining that being together for 3 months can bring has driven me to the edge. But this year, I haven't minded those occational uprisings. I guess having Austin so sick changed my perspective. I am so sad that the kids head back to school Monday. I worry for me and I worry for Maylin. We will be bored and lonely. Here are some fun pictures of the last days of summer.
The girls sporting their matching outfits. The internet is a great place to find deals at the end of a season!!! Can you tell from Maylin's face that sometimes she gets to much loving?


We took a walk up a trail near our home one evening for family night. It was great. We didn't go far or fast because of Austin, but we all enjoyed it! The sunset and view were breathtaking. Austin enjoyed being out. We let him tell us when to head back for a break. I think it was good so he could see how much he can or can't do at school.



Last week Alex and friends filled the sandbox with water! It was a hit. We had so many little boys from the neighborhood join the fun. Even Maylin couldn't pass up on the dirty action. During the mud fest, the kids were thrilled to see 3 Monarch butterflies playing around the yard. I was able to catch one with my camera. They were gorgeous!
The girls sporting their matching outfits. The internet is a great place to find deals at the end of a season!!! Can you tell from Maylin's face that sometimes she gets to much loving?

We took a walk up a trail near our home one evening for family night. It was great. We didn't go far or fast because of Austin, but we all enjoyed it! The sunset and view were breathtaking. Austin enjoyed being out. We let him tell us when to head back for a break. I think it was good so he could see how much he can or can't do at school.
Last week Alex and friends filled the sandbox with water! It was a hit. We had so many little boys from the neighborhood join the fun. Even Maylin couldn't pass up on the dirty action. During the mud fest, the kids were thrilled to see 3 Monarch butterflies playing around the yard. I was able to catch one with my camera. They were gorgeous!
Comments
Did you sew those?
Glad Austin was able to go for that walk... cook picture of the temple... which one is it???
Lisa
Kim