If an adult had squished their face up against the just freshly cleaned window, would we think it was cute enough to take a picture? Probably not, but a kid, awwww, you just know it is darling. We just love this little face.
This little face has been saying some pretty funny things lately. For example:
Totally out of the blue -
Maylin - Tenzie you in trouble!
Kenzie - Why? What did I do?
Maylin - Don't know. (Accompanied with a shoulder shrug) You just go to time out!
Mom: Maylin please don't use so much lotion.
Maylin: Scream and tries to hit me.
Mom: Stern look on her face.
Maylin: Sorry. I go to time out. (Walks to the wall and puts her nose against it)
New phrases:
"I don't like dat."
"I love dat much."
"Where going mom?"
When going potty, even in a public restroom - "Don't see me. You go out." To enforce this, she has even ran ahead and locked herself in a stall before you can get there. That is always a treat. You stand outside the stall hearing the noises and seeing toilet paper fly. I wish I was younger so I could slide under the door into her. :)
**She still can't say her c or K sound. So everything is titty tat (kitty cat), tar (car)...you get it.
Comments