I NEVER win anything. I am not kidding you, but guess what....I finally won something. And something cool. A very talented seamstress (handmade by hooli is her blog) had a drawing for a free purse and I just found out I won! You can purchase her things from her blog or etsy and she does do give-aways. Her things are amazing. By the way I just won, one. Did you hear? Hee he hee. Wow. I am amazed and totally thrilled!!!
Also I wanted to give an update on my reading.
I read The Princess and the Hound. This was beautifully written, absolutely wonderful, interesting, exciting, romantic, couldn't stop reading it wonderful! Wow. Read it if you have a chance.
Stargirl This was great too. I loved it. In fact I bought the second one today called, Love, Stargirl It was a joyful book. It made me sad, even though it was joyful...get that? But it was about a girl who is different and people don't like her, yet she still loves herself! To be like Stargirl....
Also, I finished The Princess at the Midnight Ball. It is a reworking on the fable 12 Dancing Princesses. It was so wonderful! I thought The Princess and the Hound was more beautiful, but this was beautiful too. I highly recommend it too!
Today I bought, besides "Love, Stargirl", "Sun and Moon, Ice and Snow," another book by the same author who wrote The Princess at the Midnight Ball and "How to Ditch Your Fairy" by Justine Larbalestier and thanks to Nate, "The Teacher's Funeral" another book by Richard Peck (I highlighted two of his books last post).
Here are some pictures of the girls modeling since I know most of you come here for pictures of the kids (mom). They each took turns with the camera. So glad they have fun together.

Also I wanted to give an update on my reading.
I read The Princess and the Hound. This was beautifully written, absolutely wonderful, interesting, exciting, romantic, couldn't stop reading it wonderful! Wow. Read it if you have a chance.
Stargirl This was great too. I loved it. In fact I bought the second one today called, Love, Stargirl It was a joyful book. It made me sad, even though it was joyful...get that? But it was about a girl who is different and people don't like her, yet she still loves herself! To be like Stargirl....
Also, I finished The Princess at the Midnight Ball. It is a reworking on the fable 12 Dancing Princesses. It was so wonderful! I thought The Princess and the Hound was more beautiful, but this was beautiful too. I highly recommend it too!
Today I bought, besides "Love, Stargirl", "Sun and Moon, Ice and Snow," another book by the same author who wrote The Princess at the Midnight Ball and "How to Ditch Your Fairy" by Justine Larbalestier and thanks to Nate, "The Teacher's Funeral" another book by Richard Peck (I highlighted two of his books last post).
Here are some pictures of the girls modeling since I know most of you come here for pictures of the kids (mom). They each took turns with the camera. So glad they have fun together.
Comments
I'm getting ready to announce a GIVEAWAY on my blog too! Stay tuned :)
Kim