I have been meaning to post this for along time, but other things just kept coming up. After the last couple of days, however, I had to put it up. These things are too funny to forget and I was afraid if I didn't write them down they would be gone.
First: several months ago Nini started this "plastic" game. She would say to us, "Look I'm plastic." Then she would strike a pose and hold it with out moving for a long time. She would tell us, "Be plastic!" So of course, we would obey and we would strike a pose with her and hold it. It is hilarious. She does it anywhere and at anytime. She has been plastic at the doctors, at the store, at the swimming pool at a party, you name it she has been plastic there. I asked her where she came up with this "plastic game" and she said, "I came up with it by myself." There you go. Here is a picture of one of her "plastic" moments.

The past few days, she has become the come back kid. When her siblings tease her, she is now coming up with comebacks. They are random and SO funny. Yesterday when Kens called her a brat, she said, "Well, well, well, you have sand in your eyes!"
Tonight at dinner when Kens called her a freaking taco (Don't ask, I don't get it either) Nini said, "Well, you're expensive!" We all died laughing!!! I don't know where she comes up with these and what she thinks they are supposed to mean.
I guess I don't really care where she gets them from, they crack us up!
First: several months ago Nini started this "plastic" game. She would say to us, "Look I'm plastic." Then she would strike a pose and hold it with out moving for a long time. She would tell us, "Be plastic!" So of course, we would obey and we would strike a pose with her and hold it. It is hilarious. She does it anywhere and at anytime. She has been plastic at the doctors, at the store, at the swimming pool at a party, you name it she has been plastic there. I asked her where she came up with this "plastic game" and she said, "I came up with it by myself." There you go. Here is a picture of one of her "plastic" moments.
The past few days, she has become the come back kid. When her siblings tease her, she is now coming up with comebacks. They are random and SO funny. Yesterday when Kens called her a brat, she said, "Well, well, well, you have sand in your eyes!"
Tonight at dinner when Kens called her a freaking taco (Don't ask, I don't get it either) Nini said, "Well, you're expensive!" We all died laughing!!! I don't know where she comes up with these and what she thinks they are supposed to mean.
I guess I don't really care where she gets them from, they crack us up!
Comments
Hannah told Claire that she was frustrating her, Claire piped back with "well, it is my life and I will do what I want"