I hope everyone had the opportunity to celebrate Constitution Day! I am so grateful for that great document. I am also hopeful that it will withstand time and turmoil.
My kids were so privileged to participate at school in a re-enactment of those coming to Ellis Island, those who learned about our country and Constitution and then they watched a re-enactment of a citizenship ceremony. Austin is reading the Federalist Papers too. How glad I am the whole day was spent learning about our freedoms and the celebrating the document that makes them all possible.
Just a really shallow note to follow what really matters (but hey, I am excited about this too).....I went shopping Saturday and bought some new pants. Guess what? I was down a size!!! Woot, Woot. I was so excited I called my sister on her cell phone from the dressing room! I am sure those that could hear me (I tried to talk quietly) were laughing at my conversation.
My kids were so privileged to participate at school in a re-enactment of those coming to Ellis Island, those who learned about our country and Constitution and then they watched a re-enactment of a citizenship ceremony. Austin is reading the Federalist Papers too. How glad I am the whole day was spent learning about our freedoms and the celebrating the document that makes them all possible.
Just a really shallow note to follow what really matters (but hey, I am excited about this too).....I went shopping Saturday and bought some new pants. Guess what? I was down a size!!! Woot, Woot. I was so excited I called my sister on her cell phone from the dressing room! I am sure those that could hear me (I tried to talk quietly) were laughing at my conversation.
Comments