This week has been wild. Can't believe it has been over 7 days since I posted.
Kens and Maylin have both been sick. I feel like I am getting it too.....which I don't want for I am running/walking my first 5K tomorrow morning. I am nervous. I just don't want to be the last one.
It has snowed and rained on and off this week, and the week before, and the week before that. Tired of it. Hope it doesn't for the race tomorrow. I am grateful we are not in the tornadoes. We send our prayers to the people affected by the natural disasters.
Off to the school today for Alex's class. They have a special presentation on the Armor of God. Been to the school a lot as it is teacher appreciation week and I have been in charge of a couple of class activities. Maylin also had her kindergarten assessment. Not sure if I will send her or home school her. Driving 30 minutes each way for a half a day is hard, but so is homeschooling.
Watched the royal wedding. It was nice. I still miss Princess Diana. Loved her.
I will post pictures of the race tomorrow. Austin is doing it it with me. I figured if I do come in last I can always use him as an excuse....heh hee he. JK! He is a good sport to do it with me and a good adventure. He can't run the whole thing either, obviously, so we will be a good match. Alex is running a Kids Fun Run. Unlike me and Austin who just don't want to be last, Alex is out for first place. We will see.
Kens and Maylin have both been sick. I feel like I am getting it too.....which I don't want for I am running/walking my first 5K tomorrow morning. I am nervous. I just don't want to be the last one.
It has snowed and rained on and off this week, and the week before, and the week before that. Tired of it. Hope it doesn't for the race tomorrow. I am grateful we are not in the tornadoes. We send our prayers to the people affected by the natural disasters.
Off to the school today for Alex's class. They have a special presentation on the Armor of God. Been to the school a lot as it is teacher appreciation week and I have been in charge of a couple of class activities. Maylin also had her kindergarten assessment. Not sure if I will send her or home school her. Driving 30 minutes each way for a half a day is hard, but so is homeschooling.
Watched the royal wedding. It was nice. I still miss Princess Diana. Loved her.
I will post pictures of the race tomorrow. Austin is doing it it with me. I figured if I do come in last I can always use him as an excuse....heh hee he. JK! He is a good sport to do it with me and a good adventure. He can't run the whole thing either, obviously, so we will be a good match. Alex is running a Kids Fun Run. Unlike me and Austin who just don't want to be last, Alex is out for first place. We will see.
Comments