Got some great pictures from Austin. They are below. My car is still acting up. Back in the shop. Really irritating!
Maylin is getting really nervous about going to school for 1st grade. She doesn't want me to leave her EVER. When I do she has a break down. I hope this goes away by the time school starts. I told her I would stay the first day with her from start to finish. I am sure after that she will be okay....okay that is my wishful thinking. Fingers crossed everyone!!!! We bought new school shoes today hoping that would get her excited. Later this week we will buy her uniform. Hopefully that will help too. I keep telling myself we have until the 27th to get through this....I am afraid it will be here before I know it.
Here is Austin with his district. They are the group that serve with him in Concord.
Here he is at the Oakland LDS Temple. He is with a family he is teaching.
Maylin is getting really nervous about going to school for 1st grade. She doesn't want me to leave her EVER. When I do she has a break down. I hope this goes away by the time school starts. I told her I would stay the first day with her from start to finish. I am sure after that she will be okay....okay that is my wishful thinking. Fingers crossed everyone!!!! We bought new school shoes today hoping that would get her excited. Later this week we will buy her uniform. Hopefully that will help too. I keep telling myself we have until the 27th to get through this....I am afraid it will be here before I know it.
Here is Austin with his district. They are the group that serve with him in Concord.
Here he is at the Oakland LDS Temple. He is with a family he is teaching.
Comments