Here are a few funny conversations with Maylin:
"Mom, Sister Stanley (my BFF) called and said you are a nice mom."
Me: "Really? How nice. I love Sister Stanley."
Nini: "I love her too and Funny Eric number two."
Me: "Who is Funny Eric number one (okay I know, but just want to hear her.) Austin's friend Eric. He is number one cause he is taller."
I love this! She knows my friends, her siblings friends and obviously has a system to keep people with the same name separated!
At the mall as we are walking past a lady:
"Mom, she is fat." - Loud enough the lady heard.
Me: "Nini! don't say that. It will make her cry."
Nini: "Why will it make her sad? She doesn't know she is fat?"
So true. I am sure she knows, but it is just hearing it out loud.
"Mom. These panties will be clean forever."
Me: "Why will they be clean forever?"
Nini: "Because I want them too."
Got it.
Here is Nini and her friend Gage. I like how she is tilting her head into him.
"Mom, Sister Stanley (my BFF) called and said you are a nice mom."
Me: "Really? How nice. I love Sister Stanley."
Nini: "I love her too and Funny Eric number two."
Me: "Who is Funny Eric number one (okay I know, but just want to hear her.) Austin's friend Eric. He is number one cause he is taller."
I love this! She knows my friends, her siblings friends and obviously has a system to keep people with the same name separated!
At the mall as we are walking past a lady:
"Mom, she is fat." - Loud enough the lady heard.
Me: "Nini! don't say that. It will make her cry."
Nini: "Why will it make her sad? She doesn't know she is fat?"
So true. I am sure she knows, but it is just hearing it out loud.
"Mom. These panties will be clean forever."
Me: "Why will they be clean forever?"
Nini: "Because I want them too."
Got it.
Here is Nini and her friend Gage. I like how she is tilting her head into him.
Comments