Yesterday, I talked in church about family history. I love that this blog has become that for me. I do not have good penmanship and I hate to write that way, so I never was good at journaling. This blog thing has become my saving grace. It is so easy, so fun and such a good way to record events.
Here is the latest funny thing from the baby's mouth.
Alex and Nini were fighting. I said to Alex, "Leave her alone. She is only 3."
Nini says to me, "Come on mom. I am 4 now, remember?"
Okay, put in my place by a 3 year old, no sorry, sorry.....a 4 year old! Yeah, its been a week since she turned 4. Give me a break. I can barely remember why I am walking into a room.
Here is the latest funny thing from the baby's mouth.
Alex and Nini were fighting. I said to Alex, "Leave her alone. She is only 3."
Nini says to me, "Come on mom. I am 4 now, remember?"
Okay, put in my place by a 3 year old, no sorry, sorry.....a 4 year old! Yeah, its been a week since she turned 4. Give me a break. I can barely remember why I am walking into a room.
Comments