For our town days (we live in a very small town) we had blow-ups, booths, a 30 foot water slide, a parade, a big sand pile, pony rides, face painting and of course, a rodeo. As part of the rodeo the kids had a chance to chase animals that had fake money attached to their sides. Later, the organizers traded the fake cash for real cash. Alex's age group chased calves, Kenzie's chased steers with serious horns and Austin's age group chased Texas longhorns. Austin was going to do it, until he saw the "Long" horns and backed out. I was very grateful for that. I wasn't sure how I felt about the kids chasing animals for money, but Kens and Alex wanted too so I let them make their own choice.
Both talked bigger than they acted once they got in the arena. Alex walked away with $6.00 and Kenzie walked away with $21! Of course, lucky for her a steer dropped a $20 and she just found in on the ground. So really only her $1 came from touching the steer. It was a pretty entertaining day.
Both talked bigger than they acted once they got in the arena. Alex walked away with $6.00 and Kenzie walked away with $21! Of course, lucky for her a steer dropped a $20 and she just found in on the ground. So really only her $1 came from touching the steer. It was a pretty entertaining day.

Comments
I will see you with a salad in hand this saturday!!! CANNOT wait!