I love red velvet cake. There is just something about the name and the taste of the cake with the cream cheese frosting! YUM. I have always bought the cakes, but this time I thought I would make one myself. The batter was yummy. However, after trying to clean the red batter off Maylin, I think that red velvet cakes should never be made and should only be store bought. Man, that red coloring doesn't like to come off!
Also, we took the Young Women on a field trip to the John Moyle home. He was a pioneer who would walk 30 miles to work on one of our church's temples. Due to an accident, he lost his foot, but he made himself a wooden foot with a movable ankle, so he could continue his journey. What an amazing story of commitment! We had pizza afterward and had a great time visiting with each young woman. It is so great to have Kens in my group. Click on the pictures to enlarge.
Also, we took the Young Women on a field trip to the John Moyle home. He was a pioneer who would walk 30 miles to work on one of our church's temples. Due to an accident, he lost his foot, but he made himself a wooden foot with a movable ankle, so he could continue his journey. What an amazing story of commitment! We had pizza afterward and had a great time visiting with each young woman. It is so great to have Kens in my group. Click on the pictures to enlarge.



Comments
What a fun YW actity, you guys always do the greatest things.