I have posted everyday the last 3 days. I guess I have a lot on my mind and going on in my life. If you haven't read the two posts I did yesterday or the day before, check them out. One has some fun, helpful ideas and the other is of Alex. He is so proud of the photos, he would enjoy it if you would take a look.
So, on to today's post. I have been struggling lately with discouragement. I am not very proud of myself. I have been negative and bitter. Something definitely needs to change inside.
For my goal this week I will be working toward the word VICTORY: which means to conquer over the adversary. I think the adversary is working on me diligently and I need to knock him over the head and take back the positive spirit I know and love. So here is to VICTORY!!!
So, on to today's post. I have been struggling lately with discouragement. I am not very proud of myself. I have been negative and bitter. Something definitely needs to change inside.
For my goal this week I will be working toward the word VICTORY: which means to conquer over the adversary. I think the adversary is working on me diligently and I need to knock him over the head and take back the positive spirit I know and love. So here is to VICTORY!!!
Comments
For what it's worth- I think you are GREAT!
Love
Kim
PS You're doing so well keeping up on blogging...wanna come catch mine up?
And yes..on to victory! Like Circe said, the adversary has nothin' on you.