Maylin started back to preschool on Tuesday, Sept. 7. I am late getting it up as I still didn't have a camera charger (I have one now) and took it with my phone and wasn't sure how to get it from there to here. Anyway, I finally got it.
Maylin has been so excited for school. We have been counting down sleeps for weeks! When the older kids started, that made the wait harder and longer. She was so excited Monday night to have just ONE SLEEP left! She was beside herself. She has enjoyed being back and has loved seeing her old friends. She especially enjoys seeing a little boy named Brandon. She said she is going to marry him someday!
I can't believe how big she is getting! What in the world happened to my baby? Time blew by.
Comments
Blessing to your family as you start a new school year. It's going to be quiet at your house.