This year instead of flowers in my pots, Kenzie and I decided to plant herbs. I let her pick them out and plant the seeds. She chose Spearmint, wintergreen mint, sage, basil and cilantro. She was so excited about it that she and her friend made up a song and dance about her herbs. It was pretty dang cute!
We used our herbs fresh all summer. They were so good. Now that fall is coming, I went out and picked most of the sprigs and hung them upside down in bags to let them dry. Once dry, we crushed them up and put them in labeled baggies. It was easy and oh, so fun!
We used our herbs fresh all summer. They were so good. Now that fall is coming, I went out and picked most of the sprigs and hung them upside down in bags to let them dry. Once dry, we crushed them up and put them in labeled baggies. It was easy and oh, so fun!

Comments