Austin has been working on his science fair project once again. It is a continuation of the magnetic motor that he did last year. This time, he has figured out how to overcome the problem of equilibrium that he encountered last year. His project looks so cool. A BYU professor that is over engineering technology invited him to the university to spend a few hours. Austin showed him his project, got some pointers and then the professor showed him all of the electric race cars that they have developed. Austin had an amazing time!!!!
Here is a picture of Austin...enjoying everything about the moment. He looks so grown up. He is wearing his school uniform by the way.
Austin turned in his project to the school and he is worried he won't win this year and won't make it to state like last year. I am not sure either. The girls that won the top spot at his school did the same project again. They didn't do anything at state....kinda weird. But we both feel they will do well again on the school level, and there was an amazing hovercraft project. I will feel badly for him if he doesn't get to go to state. His project was amazing and he spent a lot of time and money on it. However, I am so proud of him for all the effort and dedication. He did so well and had a great time with it.
Here is a picture of Austin...enjoying everything about the moment. He looks so grown up. He is wearing his school uniform by the way.
Austin turned in his project to the school and he is worried he won't win this year and won't make it to state like last year. I am not sure either. The girls that won the top spot at his school did the same project again. They didn't do anything at state....kinda weird. But we both feel they will do well again on the school level, and there was an amazing hovercraft project. I will feel badly for him if he doesn't get to go to state. His project was amazing and he spent a lot of time and money on it. However, I am so proud of him for all the effort and dedication. He did so well and had a great time with it.
Comments