Today we are celebrating our 4th year together. I can't believe how quickly time went. Our Gotcha Day is still a vivid memory and it certainly was filled with so many emotions. Maylin is celebrating the day with a fever. She has had a cough since Thursday, but last night a fever started. It was 103.8. We got it down to 101, but never got it to go away. She still has it this morning. At first I felt badly she was sick on this special day, but then, what better way to celebrate Gotcha Day than in your mama's arms being cared for? She is so sweet and we love her so much. We are grateful for the blessing of her in our life.
Today we are celebrating our 4th year together. I can't believe how quickly time went. Our Gotcha Day is still a vivid memory and it certainly was filled with so many emotions. Maylin is celebrating the day with a fever. She has had a cough since Thursday, but last night a fever started. It was 103.8. We got it down to 101, but never got it to go away. She still has it this morning. At first I felt badly she was sick on this special day, but then, what better way to celebrate Gotcha Day than in your mama's arms being cared for? She is so sweet and we love her so much. We are grateful for the blessing of her in our life.
Comments
Sorry you have a sickie, but I agree that you can have a good day just snuggling together. Take care.
Kim
Like you, I remember Hannah's gotcha day like it was yesterday. Precious, life changing memories that I wish I could relive all over again and capture more in my heart. So thankful for pictures and videos!