After partying for days for Alex's b-day, Halloween kind of snuck up on us...okay, me. It snuck up on me. I had Maylin's costume, Rapunzel, for at least a month, but Alex's costume, I didn't even think about until Sunday when he brought in instructions from the Internet on how to make a Lego man. Luckily, Austin and his cousin Casin were around on Sunday and made the card board creation, leaving me to paint it on Halloween afternoon. I think it turned out great. The yellow paint wasn't quite dry and it left marks over the shoulders on his jacket! Ooops! I guess that is a small consequence for my last minute costume effort.
Kens and her friend did their costumes. Without my help. Good thing she did it on her own or she probably wouldn't have a costume. Kens was a beautiful princess in a great gown she rented. She wouldn't let me take a picture, so you will have to use your imagination.
Usually, we do a soup party and invite the neighbors by. Like I said Halloween slipped through my fingers, so that didn't happen. I also didn't take my kids to any sort of pumpkin patch or maze. This has always been a family tradition. Good thing Austin came home and took Kens and Alex to one the night of Alex's b-day. Otherwise, they wouldn't have had the experience. I am not quite sure what is going on with me!
Kens and her friend did their costumes. Without my help. Good thing she did it on her own or she probably wouldn't have a costume. Kens was a beautiful princess in a great gown she rented. She wouldn't let me take a picture, so you will have to use your imagination.
Usually, we do a soup party and invite the neighbors by. Like I said Halloween slipped through my fingers, so that didn't happen. I also didn't take my kids to any sort of pumpkin patch or maze. This has always been a family tradition. Good thing Austin came home and took Kens and Alex to one the night of Alex's b-day. Otherwise, they wouldn't have had the experience. I am not quite sure what is going on with me!

Comments