Yesterday Maylin said she didn't feel well. She had a very runny/stuffy nose, a tummy ache and she said her cheek hurt. About 8 p.m. she started a fever. It went all night long at about 103 degrees. She coughed and would moan over her tummy.
In the morning, her left side of her face was swollen HUGE!!!
I freaked. We went to the doctor first. He said she has a virus. Then we went to the dentist and she has a tooth abscess. It is terrible.
Poor little thing hasn't eaten all day. She says it hurts. She has only had juice boxes. She is on an antibiotic. They are hoping it will clear it up. If not, the tooth will have to come out.
Tonight it is still swollen, red and hot. The dentist said she should be feeling better by tomorrow. I hope so. Poor baby.
In the morning, her left side of her face was swollen HUGE!!!
I freaked. We went to the doctor first. He said she has a virus. Then we went to the dentist and she has a tooth abscess. It is terrible.
Poor little thing hasn't eaten all day. She says it hurts. She has only had juice boxes. She is on an antibiotic. They are hoping it will clear it up. If not, the tooth will have to come out.
Tonight it is still swollen, red and hot. The dentist said she should be feeling better by tomorrow. I hope so. Poor baby.
Comments