Pictures of our one and only ice skating trip this year. Funny thing, it happened after her skates were off.
Also, bad day.....got my hair cut. I only got it cut because I had a few split ends. Told the girl to take off 1/4 of an inch. Told her I didn't want to be able to even tell I had my hair cut. She said okay. Guess what? She took 2 1/2 inches off. That will take me a year to get back. Not happy. That girl is goin' down. ;)
AND, went to get my camera charger from my camera bag. Not there. Instead a big rock! CHILDREN!!!!!!

Comments
Seriously, it's so frustrating when you ask something specific of the person cutting your hair and then they do their own thing. Thankfully I found an awesome gal over 15 years ago and since then not one other person has cut a hair on my head! Well....except me when my bangs drive me buggy. :o) Hope yours grows back quickly.
I love that your kids are obsessed with your camera and camera bag. I hope you are having a safe fun trip! Hope to see some posts of what you are up too!