I love to change my hair color. It is kinda a running joke with some family members that every time they see me my hair is a different color. So true. The way I look at it is, it is one thing about yourself you can change quickly and easily. This year I have been dark brown, really dark brown, brown with blonde ends, and now, I just went red. I love it. Just wish the before and after shots didn't look like mugshots, but it was weird to smile at the salon. I don't know. Maybe it is weirder to have the mugshots.
Anyway, we also took the kids to mini golf, boats and go-carts for family night. It was weird, but easier to only have two kids their. It was pretty fun. Jay lost at mini-golf and Maylin and Alex tore it up. I was mediocre. The two kids did the boats and squirted each other. They had so much fun. Of course, Maylin ended up the wettest. Oh yes, we also played some arcade games. I am terrible at them. Afterward, we went to Leatherby's and got our favorite ice creams. Jay loves the Almond Joy. It makes him oh so happy! Fun night out with the family.
My favorite - The peanut butter cup.

Comments