I have a niece-in-law (love you Claudia), who tagged several members of the family to write 10 unusual or interesting facts about themselves on the blog so people can get to know them better. I loved reading her's and the others (Hooli) she "tagged", so here goes. Also, I tag anyone with a child or waiting for one under age 3 who would like to do this (you know who you are Tiff, Nate, Susan, etc). I would tag my family, but they have all been tagged.
10.In restaurants I get nervous if I see someone not being waited on well enough. Drives me crazy so I try to take the seat where I can't see anyone else.
9.I love to clean baseboards. I clean mine weekly. If I am stressed or upset they get cleaned more often. It is very soothing. Try it.
8.I love to cook and try new dishes out almost 3 times a week. I am not afraid of trying new things out on guests. Husband hates this. It makes him nervous when we have people over.
7.I love to garden. I won't wear gloves because I like to feel the dirt on my hands.
I have 30 raspberry bushes, TONS of strawberry plants,7 grape plants and 9 fruit trees. They make me happy. I also know almost every name to every plant in my yard. There are a few I forgot.
6.I was shy when I was in high school. I remember trying out once for a school officer. That was a stretch. I lost and never did it again. For those of you who know me now, all I can say is I am making up for lost time! Te He He Te
5.I have 2 siblings. One is 18 years older than me and the other is 16 years older. We have great relationships despite the age difference. I admire and love my siblings. I have a nephew that is 6 years my junior and I have great nieces and nephews that are older than my last child.
4. With each of my biological children, the food I craved during their pregnancy has ended up being their favorite food. Austin it was soft serve ice cream, Kenzie it was apples (she is the only child that likes them and she loves them), and Alex it was shrimp, crab and lobster. They are his favorites. Unfortunately, last year he developed a severe allergic reaction to shrimp.
3.I haven't had a perm since 1989 and I change my hair style and color OFTEN. It is a joke with my husband's family that I change my hair a couple times a year. Every time they visit they bet on what my hair might look like. I guess I like it because its one thing that can be easily changed. I think I have a hang-up about hair because my mom had me get a perm every 6 months. I had some really bad ones. She also wanted me to have the "news anchor" hair styles. So since then, I love to change. Biggest extreme: Brown hair that was 4 inches below my shoulders to blond with big streaks that was 11 inches shorter. It was shorter than what I have now.
2.I have always secretly wanted to be a famous dancer or singer. This is particularly funny since I can't sing at all and I am not flexible or coordinated. I use to pretend I was one of those when I was young. I pretended my stage name was Debbie. Maybe it is the idea of fancy outfits and having roses thrown at you after a performance. Who knows.
1. I love my husband. He is my soul mate and my dream man. I love to smell his laundry. He still makes my toes tingle.
10.In restaurants I get nervous if I see someone not being waited on well enough. Drives me crazy so I try to take the seat where I can't see anyone else.
9.I love to clean baseboards. I clean mine weekly. If I am stressed or upset they get cleaned more often. It is very soothing. Try it.
8.I love to cook and try new dishes out almost 3 times a week. I am not afraid of trying new things out on guests. Husband hates this. It makes him nervous when we have people over.
7.I love to garden. I won't wear gloves because I like to feel the dirt on my hands.
I have 30 raspberry bushes, TONS of strawberry plants,7 grape plants and 9 fruit trees. They make me happy. I also know almost every name to every plant in my yard. There are a few I forgot.
6.I was shy when I was in high school. I remember trying out once for a school officer. That was a stretch. I lost and never did it again. For those of you who know me now, all I can say is I am making up for lost time! Te He He Te
5.I have 2 siblings. One is 18 years older than me and the other is 16 years older. We have great relationships despite the age difference. I admire and love my siblings. I have a nephew that is 6 years my junior and I have great nieces and nephews that are older than my last child.
4. With each of my biological children, the food I craved during their pregnancy has ended up being their favorite food. Austin it was soft serve ice cream, Kenzie it was apples (she is the only child that likes them and she loves them), and Alex it was shrimp, crab and lobster. They are his favorites. Unfortunately, last year he developed a severe allergic reaction to shrimp.
3.I haven't had a perm since 1989 and I change my hair style and color OFTEN. It is a joke with my husband's family that I change my hair a couple times a year. Every time they visit they bet on what my hair might look like. I guess I like it because its one thing that can be easily changed. I think I have a hang-up about hair because my mom had me get a perm every 6 months. I had some really bad ones. She also wanted me to have the "news anchor" hair styles. So since then, I love to change. Biggest extreme: Brown hair that was 4 inches below my shoulders to blond with big streaks that was 11 inches shorter. It was shorter than what I have now.
2.I have always secretly wanted to be a famous dancer or singer. This is particularly funny since I can't sing at all and I am not flexible or coordinated. I use to pretend I was one of those when I was young. I pretended my stage name was Debbie. Maybe it is the idea of fancy outfits and having roses thrown at you after a performance. Who knows.
1. I love my husband. He is my soul mate and my dream man. I love to smell his laundry. He still makes my toes tingle.
Comments
Tiffany
By the way, whenever I mention you to people I always say, "My little sister, Laurel, that I just love, did or said yada yada yada....."