This little girl cracks us up! She is either dressing up, pretending, getting into things or saying things that just kill us. Here she is with a cat nose laying in a baby cradle. She would go from meowing to crying. Silly. I like to ask her if she is my daughter. I love to hear her say, "Yep. And you are my mudder." Warms my heart. So yesterday I asked like always, "Are you my daughter?" This time she said, "No. I am you budderfly." That warmed my heart too.
Today I was at W*lM*rt and I had the WEIRDEST experience. I can't wait to hear what you all have to say about it. I was at the self check out and the worker that handles those came over to Nini and put her hands on Nini's cheeks and literally put her nose against Nini's nose. Okay....don't know you, plus it is serious cold and flu season. I pulled the cart back quickly. The lady was talking to Nini and asking her how old she was and telling her how cute she is (she is that). Then she said to me, "where did you get her from?" That question threw me. I have been asked where she is from, what nationality she is, but never, "where did you get her from?" I said China, but was thinking, "does she think I got her from a store or something?" This was just the beginning of what was the MOST outrageous conversation I have ever been apart of. She asked me her name. I told her and she said, "Thank you! It makes me so happy to hear that name."...

Comments