Its here. The cold. The snow. The crap. Can you tell I am not crazy about winter? Guess its because I grew up in a state where your nose hairs would freeze. Where the ice remained on the roads until April. Anyway, it is here. Guess there is nothing I can do about it. See the footprints in the snow? Those belong to the man painting the inside of our building in the back. When I went out to take the picture he was playing Christmas music. Ugh! Really. Halloween must come first. Spare me please!
A post about the garage will be made when it is finished. It has been storage, but now it will be storage and Jay's "Man Cave" as he affectionately calls it.
A post about the garage will be made when it is finished. It has been storage, but now it will be storage and Jay's "Man Cave" as he affectionately calls it.

Comments