Aus and his friend got asked by two cute girls to go to the sweethearts dance at a local high school. Neither boy could think of an idea of how to answer back. It had been over a week since the girls asked and I could just imagine that they were freaking out about it by this point. So, I offered the boys my help. They gladly took it. For Aus's friend we wrote a note in French, tied it like scroll with fancy gold ribbon, put it on a red pillow, added a rose and a crown and left it on her doorstep. This was perfect because she asked him in a "Princess and the Frog" way.
For Aus, the girl asked him with a sign that said, "Don't burst my bubble. Go to sweethearts with me." With it she gave him a gumball machine filled with little gum balls. My idea: answer her back with gum! I had all the kids, me and Jay chew gum and then press the chewed gum on a poster board so it spelled YES! It was so gross and after chewing that much gum we were all sick and I was literally gagging. The poster turned out darling. It was gross, but darling! When he took it to her mom, she laughed and said it was the grossest, but funniest thing she had seen. The vials on the poster board are bubbles. We thought there ought to be something she can save or use with all that chewed gum!
For Aus, the girl asked him with a sign that said, "Don't burst my bubble. Go to sweethearts with me." With it she gave him a gumball machine filled with little gum balls. My idea: answer her back with gum! I had all the kids, me and Jay chew gum and then press the chewed gum on a poster board so it spelled YES! It was so gross and after chewing that much gum we were all sick and I was literally gagging. The poster turned out darling. It was gross, but darling! When he took it to her mom, she laughed and said it was the grossest, but funniest thing she had seen. The vials on the poster board are bubbles. We thought there ought to be something she can save or use with all that chewed gum!

Comments
I just emailed you the info for CNY. We would love to see you if it works out!
Kim