Kens turned 14 today! Wow. That is old. I don't remember my 14th b-day at all. I hope she will remember hers. The day began with a cooking class for me and her. We went to a "Bread in 5 minutes a day" class. Kens won the give-away at the class! Lucky girl. We then took her to Tucanos a Brazilian grill. She requested it. Funny place to pick, since she doesn't really eat meat. She goes there for their incredible grilled pineapple. It is quite delicious! The people at the restaurant sang to her and Maylin and played they played the drums and the tambourine for the girls too!

After lunch, Kens played with a friend and went to the park before. That evening, we had dinner and her P-A-R-T-Y! She got clothes, clothes and more clothes and stuff to learn how to crochet. Oh yes, she also got a new phone. It is so fancy, I don't even know how to dial it.

There was even a little time for birthday homework!!!! Needless to say, this was NOT the hightlight of the day for her.
I remember so well the day she was born. The doctor induced me a week early because I had been thinned 100% and dilated to a 5 for 3 weeks. He was afraid of letting me go any longer. We had to be at the hospital by 6:00 a.m. It started to snow on the way there. Kens arrived after a 3 hour and 45 minute labor. It was short, but hard. I delivered her naturally. That was my first natural delivery and it was a wonderful experience. My mom was there for the birth. My dad waited out in the hall with Austin and brought him in afterward. It was a such a great day. I always will remember my first thoughts of her...they were of her long, thin fingers that looked like my mother's and the red fuzz on her head. She was so darling and still is! I love you Kens.


After lunch, Kens played with a friend and went to the park before. That evening, we had dinner and her P-A-R-T-Y! She got clothes, clothes and more clothes and stuff to learn how to crochet. Oh yes, she also got a new phone. It is so fancy, I don't even know how to dial it.
There was even a little time for birthday homework!!!! Needless to say, this was NOT the hightlight of the day for her.
I remember so well the day she was born. The doctor induced me a week early because I had been thinned 100% and dilated to a 5 for 3 weeks. He was afraid of letting me go any longer. We had to be at the hospital by 6:00 a.m. It started to snow on the way there. Kens arrived after a 3 hour and 45 minute labor. It was short, but hard. I delivered her naturally. That was my first natural delivery and it was a wonderful experience. My mom was there for the birth. My dad waited out in the hall with Austin and brought him in afterward. It was a such a great day. I always will remember my first thoughts of her...they were of her long, thin fingers that looked like my mother's and the red fuzz on her head. She was so darling and still is! I love you Kens.



Comments
It sounds like you had a great and busy day. I can't wait to see some of your new clothes and the fun creations you make with your new crochet knowledge.
Love
Kim