Yesterday the group visited ruins and Cortez's home. They saw great plants, fields, an awesome suspension bridge, had a great lunch at the "Corona" restaurant that was located on the banks of a river, dinner at an awesome taco place and beautiful sites of the city. Everyone shopped and shopped! The group had an amazing day. They had to get up about 4:30 a.m. this morning so they could meet at the stake center to catch their bus back to Mexico City. Everyone is happy and excited to come home to see their families. There are so many stories to tell. I hope I was able to get at least one picture of your child(ren) in the photos. The would send me 100's at night and it was so hard to go through them all, but I hope I got at least one, so you could see how and what they were doing.
Again, you can click on the photos to make them larger.









Again, you can click on the photos to make them larger.














Comments