Kens got her braces off this morning!!! She has been waiting for this day. She said it was her best belated b-day gift. Took about 1 hour, including the retainers, and it is definitely worth it. I was trying to think about the day I got my braces off. I only remember the smell and that I ate pizza that night for dinner. I love it now that technology is such that I am able to document her big day! I think getting the braces off is the highlight of a teenager's life.
Kens made sure I did a before and after shot. Isn't she glam!!!
Before:
They begin.
The top is off! She is half way through.
Getting her retainers.
The doctor gave her a bottle filled with the things she wasn't supposed to eat while she had braces. What a cute idea. Kens ate the gummy bears on the way home!
After shot!!!
Kens made sure I did a before and after shot. Isn't she glam!!!
Before:
They begin.
The top is off! She is half way through.
The doctor gave her a bottle filled with the things she wasn't supposed to eat while she had braces. What a cute idea. Kens ate the gummy bears on the way home!
After shot!!!

Comments
~Ashlan
Love
Kim
Claudia