Austin went to prom this past weekend. He and his date looked so nice together. They are very good friends and they doubled with 7 other couples. Two of the boys and one of the girls are also really good friends. The dance was held at our state's capital building. Pretty cool.
Also, yesterday Jay slept at a sleep study center. He is always tired and his blood pressure is always high. They came in and put a mask on him 1/2 way through the night and told him he stopped breathing so many times that he needed the mask. We will hear from the doctors soon, but we know he will have a mask like that at home(officially called a c-pap). He is so excited about it! He is so tired of being tired all the time. Just sleeping with the mask for 1/2 a night, made him feel better. He sent me a picture with the wires all over his head and face, but he looked so terrible I am not posting it. I do share most things, but I do have a bit of a filter. That may surprise many of you I know.
Also, yesterday Jay slept at a sleep study center. He is always tired and his blood pressure is always high. They came in and put a mask on him 1/2 way through the night and told him he stopped breathing so many times that he needed the mask. We will hear from the doctors soon, but we know he will have a mask like that at home(officially called a c-pap). He is so excited about it! He is so tired of being tired all the time. Just sleeping with the mask for 1/2 a night, made him feel better. He sent me a picture with the wires all over his head and face, but he looked so terrible I am not posting it. I do share most things, but I do have a bit of a filter. That may surprise many of you I know.

Comments
And I need a mask for the snoring at my house! I'd even be willing to wear it if it meant more sleep :)
Kim