We were so lucky to have some of the families that were sick for the bloggy bash on Saturday, to be well enough to come to another smaller get-together last night. In attendance, Lisa and Maise and Tiff, Eliza and Sol! Lisa really wanted to see the Brown's so they came back for more PARTY! We did hot dogs, hamburgers,salad, corn on the cob and melon. Oh yes, don't forget the ice cream cones!!!! The kids had so much fun playing that no one wanted to go home. Even when the tired crying started, the kids still wanted a little more time. There was A LOT of time watering my plants, playing in the waterfall (of course), sand box and swings. I love how the girls would wash their sandy bodies and clothes off by sitting in the stream!
The older girls spent time playing games and taking funny pictures of each other hiding in bushes, jumping off rocks, killing bugs etc. They were so funny. The Brown girls call them "Stalker" photos.
The older girls spent time playing games and taking funny pictures of each other hiding in bushes, jumping off rocks, killing bugs etc. They were so funny. The Brown girls call them "Stalker" photos.




Comments
And for the record...I was holding Kai's ice cream as well as my generously portioned one.
Thanks again for another great party. It sounds like more fun on Monday night {I was only joking at first when I told Jay I'd be back soon}.
Love
Kim
PS- I have noticed you tactic of putting the pics in collages--it's harder to steal that way ;) but also harder for the world to see my big hips so I thank you for that!!