You know how they say "don't go grocery shopping when you are hungry?" That is definitely a FACT! I learned that by my very own self. Enough said. You can imagine what happened there.
"Food combinations can keep you from gaining weight." To me this is FICTION! I tried eating fruit with mini Butterfingers and I still gained a pound.
"Five year olds go through pretty annoying and frustrating phases." DUH, FACT!! Like this one needed proving, but apparently the universe thought I needed first hand experience to really believe. I wish it would end soon. The phase is killing me. I really want to know how come this phase also has to go along with going boneless? They are heavy to drag out of a store that way.
Just sayin'!
"Food combinations can keep you from gaining weight." To me this is FICTION! I tried eating fruit with mini Butterfingers and I still gained a pound.
"Five year olds go through pretty annoying and frustrating phases." DUH, FACT!! Like this one needed proving, but apparently the universe thought I needed first hand experience to really believe. I wish it would end soon. The phase is killing me. I really want to know how come this phase also has to go along with going boneless? They are heavy to drag out of a store that way.
Just sayin'!
Comments
I'm giving you permission to skip the tree this year. Get a big poinsettia for your dining room table and a fresh wreath for your door and call it good. It will be beautiful! We've had lots of years without a tree. You're the mom...you can do Christmas however you feel like! :)