Skip to main content

Gymnastics



Maylin is taking two gymnastic classes (Mom and tot) at two different gyms. She goes twice a week for 45 minutes each. She loves it!! On the days we don't go she asks, "Go gymnastics, mom? Me miss gymnastics." She is really comfortable on the bars. The teachers can't get over how strong she is. She is a bit afraid of the beam...I don't blame her at all. We have fun together at gym. The moms do all the warms ups and the cool downs and then in between we help with spotting our child. It is great.
 
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Sister~Mom said…
Nini is WAY strong! Gymnastics...fun! :)
Lisa and Tate said…
Stinkin' cute hanging on with hands and feet onto the rings! So glad she is doing so well!
Eliza2006 said…
How fun! She is amazing!
Rachel said…
She's a natural. So cute!
Lisa~~ said…
Yeah gymnastics!! Maylin looks like she's having a blast doing it. Wish we could get the two gymnastic M girls together as they would have so much fun!

If you need a good site to order little girl leotard, give a shout.
Valorie said…
She is so cute, maybe a future Olympian!
RamblingMother said…
that looks like so much fun!!
Anonymous said…
Wow..that looks fun!
Susan said…
That looks like so much fun!
The Stanley's said…
My dream was to be an olympic gymnast. My parents were very patient with me even when I would knock all of the paintings off the wall. Let's see, should we be watching for Maylin in the 2024 Olympics? She may actually make it! Very cute pictures....have fun!! Your family is the best!!!
Joey/Denny/Emma said…
Well, as usual, that looks like it could be Emma dangling there on the bars. Guess we need to get her in to gymnastics, too, as it looks like Maylin is having the time of her life.
Erin said…
Wow! She is a natural! (But you knew that, didn't you?)

Popular posts from this blog

Did I just hear that?

Today I was at W*lM*rt and I had the WEIRDEST experience. I can't wait to hear what you all have to say about it. I was at the self check out and the worker that handles those came over to Nini and put her hands on Nini's cheeks and literally put her nose against Nini's nose. Okay....don't know you, plus it is serious cold and flu season. I pulled the cart back quickly. The lady was talking to Nini and asking her how old she was and telling her how cute she is (she is that). Then she said to me, "where did you get her from?" That question threw me. I have been asked where she is from, what nationality she is, but never, "where did you get her from?" I said China, but was thinking, "does she think I got her from a store or something?" This was just the beginning of what was the MOST outrageous conversation I have ever been apart of. She asked me her name. I told her and she said, "Thank you! It makes me so happy to hear that name."...

Maylin's room

Here is an update on painting. The doors continue to be a nightmare. We don''t have doors on the girls bathroom and no doorknobs on any of the other doors. Hopefully next week. I love everything else. Many of you asked about the glaze in the kitchen. It is an oil based glaze that comes in black, white, brown. You roll it on with a small roller and then take it off with a rag, by blotting it. You can make it darker or lighter depending on how much you put on and how much you take off. Here are pictures of Maylin's room. I was scared to make a change with 2 colors, but I think I like it. I don't know if you can tell but on the pink paint it is a wash (first white swirly, then pink) with light white flowers like the top pink ones. I picked words to go around her room that may inspire her. The Chinese translation is underneath. Of course, we used Meng, that was her first name...Meng ni and they called her Nini. The words are in vinyl and the flowers were painted using a pa...

Happily ever after

NieNie Dialogues: April 15, 2019 Christian is the most important person in Stephanie's life. She made this post about him. She wrote about how much she loved him and he loved her. Every year she dedicates a song to him as they enter another year as husband and wife. She said, "Everyday I pray to God, thanking him for Christian. I thank God that he is my husband, my protector, and greatest defender. I thank God that Christian loves and respects me.......And I thank God that I will be with Christian forever and even to infinity and beyond." I am not married, but I related to this post because I love my dad. He is my protector and my provider. He really takes care of our family. He is so great. I can tell my mom loves him too. Even though it embarrasses me, I love to watch my parents hug and kiss. I am glad we are sealed together. After reading this post, I decided I needed to write in my journal characteristics I want in a husband. These are the things I wrote: Must l...