I tell you what, my Alex loves sports and is pretty good at them too. He has had an excellent year at flag football. During his game this past Tuesday, Alex scored 4 touchdowns. And during the one yesterday, he had 1 interception and 2 touchdowns...pretty good cause his ole wacky mother got him to the game 45 minutes late so he only played 15 minutes. Also, he burped the ABC's for us at dinner tonight.....hey that's hard! I told you he had talent.



Also, Jay has been working TONS. This is the first game he had been able to attend. Notice how much he watched? He was checking his email, but fell asleep. I didn't wake him. Poor guy.
Also, Jay has been working TONS. This is the first game he had been able to attend. Notice how much he watched? He was checking his email, but fell asleep. I didn't wake him. Poor guy.
Comments
I bet the other team was happy you showed up late! Wow, Alex! Hope your future is blue and white! (BYU)
Poor Jay....