We have been gone to the land of sun. We are back, barely back. So just a quick post, but I have some FANTASTIC pictures and some AMAZING stories to share. Hopefully tomorrow.
BUt, I did have a request for the 10 meals I use in my 3 month supply so here they are:
Hawaiin Haystacks
Mac- N- Cheese (not the box, scratch kind. Cheese will freeze for 6 months)
Pizza
Spaghetti
Taco Soup
Wild rice and mushroom soup
BBQ beef sandwich
Chili and scones
Tacos/burritos (I have canned hamburger)
Breakfast for dinner
BUt, I did have a request for the 10 meals I use in my 3 month supply so here they are:
Hawaiin Haystacks
Mac- N- Cheese (not the box, scratch kind. Cheese will freeze for 6 months)
Pizza
Spaghetti
Taco Soup
Wild rice and mushroom soup
BBQ beef sandwich
Chili and scones
Tacos/burritos (I have canned hamburger)
Breakfast for dinner
Comments
I found your meals to be very interesting. In a good way. I guess I expected more boring/usual meals. I guess not everyone is like me!