Since my last post...Austin had his wisdom teeth out. He says it was no fun at all. He did pretty well. The first day was rough and he says he is starving. I could imagine. He can only eat cool, soft foods. I think the boy could really use a steak, but until then he is eating yogurt, pudding, apple sauce and milk shakes.
Jay went to Idaho to work and to Kenzie with him. She had a fun time helping the grandparents and playing games with them. They even took her out to dinner with their dinner club friends.
Maylin, Alex and I have been taking care of Austin. Alex spends most of his time slip-n-sliding with his friends, but he has taken a time to help Austin change his gauze.
I also had a biopsy on my esophagus. Will know more in a week. Seriously, since school has been out we have spent more time at the doctors. I guess I have been saving up so no one had to miss school.
Pictures of the buffalo we saw on our day to trip to the island.
Jay went to Idaho to work and to Kenzie with him. She had a fun time helping the grandparents and playing games with them. They even took her out to dinner with their dinner club friends.
Maylin, Alex and I have been taking care of Austin. Alex spends most of his time slip-n-sliding with his friends, but he has taken a time to help Austin change his gauze.
I also had a biopsy on my esophagus. Will know more in a week. Seriously, since school has been out we have spent more time at the doctors. I guess I have been saving up so no one had to miss school.
Pictures of the buffalo we saw on our day to trip to the island.

Comments