Thanks to everyone who has emailed or commented about book suggestions! I have already purchased some of them on line and the others are on my wish list (my honey won't let me get to many at once). Keep them coming if you can.
Also - tonight Maylin just killed us. We were sitting at the table eating dinner and she says, "Mom and dad love me more than you guys." She just smiles at Alex and Kenzie with this sheepish "I am so cool" grin. I said, "What did you say?" And Kenzie said, "Don't worry mom. She tells us that all the time." We had no idea she knew our true feelings!!!! (just kidding...we love them the same) What a cute little bug!
Also - tonight Maylin just killed us. We were sitting at the table eating dinner and she says, "Mom and dad love me more than you guys." She just smiles at Alex and Kenzie with this sheepish "I am so cool" grin. I said, "What did you say?" And Kenzie said, "Don't worry mom. She tells us that all the time." We had no idea she knew our true feelings!!!! (just kidding...we love them the same) What a cute little bug!
Comments