NieNie Dialogues- April 5, 2019 post
Stephanie told her kids to get ready for conference. Usually, just she and her husband prepare. She talked about how her family went around the dinner table and said what they were looking forward to hear in General Conference.
She was also reading this talk that talked about how scripture study and prayer were the most important things to get done. No matter if your house is a mess or your kids are screaming scripture and prayer still have to come first.
I relate to this blog post because I took a challenge from Alex to read my scriptures every day. I read 10 verses everyday and I study them too. Even if my day was bad or tiring, I still make time. I want to teach my kids to read and pray everyday no mater what. I really liked seeing that someone else felt it was important too.
Stephanie told her kids to get ready for conference. Usually, just she and her husband prepare. She talked about how her family went around the dinner table and said what they were looking forward to hear in General Conference.
She was also reading this talk that talked about how scripture study and prayer were the most important things to get done. No matter if your house is a mess or your kids are screaming scripture and prayer still have to come first.
I relate to this blog post because I took a challenge from Alex to read my scriptures every day. I read 10 verses everyday and I study them too. Even if my day was bad or tiring, I still make time. I want to teach my kids to read and pray everyday no mater what. I really liked seeing that someone else felt it was important too.
Comments