NieNie Dialogues - February 6, 2019 post
This post focused on mothers. Stephanie said, "I know not all women feel the same way I do, and I believe all women are valued and needed no matter what they choose to become in this life." She then went on to write about how much she loves her children and being a mother to them is her most important calling. After Stephanie's crash, she was devastated because the doctors told her that she would probably not be able to have any more children. She only had 4 at the time. Stephanie and her husband wanted to have a huge family because they both had come from large families.
For my challenge, I chose to try to improve my future mothering skills. I decided that I would try to babysit more often and every single time, I would bring games and try to have more fun with them. I have been getting more people wanting me to babysit because I have shown them how great I am with their children. Their kids love it when I come and ask for me as their sitter. This past week, I took a scavenger hunt that I had made to do with the kids I was watching. They had so much fun.
I am really excited to become a mother because I have seen my mother be a great mother to me. I have seen how happy she is and how happy it makes me feel that she loves me. When I see my mother, I realize how awesome it is to bring God's children into the world and then nurture them. I want to have a lot of children. I want to teach them the gospel, put them in good schools, and love and care for them. From reading Stephanie's blog and watching my mom, I see that motherhood is hard work and takes a lot of effort. I am glad I am practicing now and improving my skills.
This post focused on mothers. Stephanie said, "I know not all women feel the same way I do, and I believe all women are valued and needed no matter what they choose to become in this life." She then went on to write about how much she loves her children and being a mother to them is her most important calling. After Stephanie's crash, she was devastated because the doctors told her that she would probably not be able to have any more children. She only had 4 at the time. Stephanie and her husband wanted to have a huge family because they both had come from large families.
For my challenge, I chose to try to improve my future mothering skills. I decided that I would try to babysit more often and every single time, I would bring games and try to have more fun with them. I have been getting more people wanting me to babysit because I have shown them how great I am with their children. Their kids love it when I come and ask for me as their sitter. This past week, I took a scavenger hunt that I had made to do with the kids I was watching. They had so much fun.
I am really excited to become a mother because I have seen my mother be a great mother to me. I have seen how happy she is and how happy it makes me feel that she loves me. When I see my mother, I realize how awesome it is to bring God's children into the world and then nurture them. I want to have a lot of children. I want to teach them the gospel, put them in good schools, and love and care for them. From reading Stephanie's blog and watching my mom, I see that motherhood is hard work and takes a lot of effort. I am glad I am practicing now and improving my skills.

Comments