NieNie Dialogues- March 19, 2019 post
Stephanie talked about how each of her kids chose an apostle and learned about them. They had time to learn about their apostle, and after they were able to learn about their apostle, they shared with their family what they learned.
Since Stephanie and her family learned about an apostle, I chose to learn about one too. I chose Elder Quentin L. Cook. I read a talk that he gave and I read a little about him. I learned that he received his patriarchal blessing when he was 11 by his grandfather, that said, "I bless you with great love for your fellowmen, for thou shalt be called to carry the gospel to the world... to win souls unto Christ." Even though he is not a prophet he still has revelation from God.
I can see how his counsel can relate to my life because Quentin L. Cook talked about the attribute of love and how it is essential to missionary work. I invite a less active girl every week to Young Women's. I feel that I will have great success if I love her more. I like her and she is my friend, but if I increase my love for her through prayer, I am sure it will increase.
Stephanie talked about how each of her kids chose an apostle and learned about them. They had time to learn about their apostle, and after they were able to learn about their apostle, they shared with their family what they learned.
Since Stephanie and her family learned about an apostle, I chose to learn about one too. I chose Elder Quentin L. Cook. I read a talk that he gave and I read a little about him. I learned that he received his patriarchal blessing when he was 11 by his grandfather, that said, "I bless you with great love for your fellowmen, for thou shalt be called to carry the gospel to the world... to win souls unto Christ." Even though he is not a prophet he still has revelation from God.
I can see how his counsel can relate to my life because Quentin L. Cook talked about the attribute of love and how it is essential to missionary work. I invite a less active girl every week to Young Women's. I feel that I will have great success if I love her more. I like her and she is my friend, but if I increase my love for her through prayer, I am sure it will increase.
Comments