NieNie Dialogue post- February 27, 2019
In this blog post, Stephanie talked about how she loves it when her youngest sneaks into her bed to sleep with her. She points out that it's the little things like that that make people happy. She also said that she is grateful that she makes peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for her children's lunches. Even though she goes through many loaves of bread and many jars of peanut butter and jelly, she still was happy she got to do it. If she died in her plane crash, she wouldn't have the chance to make her children's lunches. It is small things that show love.
When I was younger, I slept with my parents because I loved them so much. I loved sleeping with them because I was nervous and wanted to know they were there. Once I got a little bit older, I slept with them for a little bit and then they would move me to my own bed after I was asleep. Now, whenever my dad leaves on a business trip, I get to sleep with my mom even though I am old. I love getting to sleep with my mom when he is gone because I feel safe with her. This is a small thing, just like what Stephanie was talking about, but it makes me feel loved and secure. I am grateful for the small things too.
In this blog post, Stephanie talked about how she loves it when her youngest sneaks into her bed to sleep with her. She points out that it's the little things like that that make people happy. She also said that she is grateful that she makes peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for her children's lunches. Even though she goes through many loaves of bread and many jars of peanut butter and jelly, she still was happy she got to do it. If she died in her plane crash, she wouldn't have the chance to make her children's lunches. It is small things that show love.
When I was younger, I slept with my parents because I loved them so much. I loved sleeping with them because I was nervous and wanted to know they were there. Once I got a little bit older, I slept with them for a little bit and then they would move me to my own bed after I was asleep. Now, whenever my dad leaves on a business trip, I get to sleep with my mom even though I am old. I love getting to sleep with my mom when he is gone because I feel safe with her. This is a small thing, just like what Stephanie was talking about, but it makes me feel loved and secure. I am grateful for the small things too.
Comments