NieNie Dialogues- March 8,2019 post
In this post, Stephanie talked about how men and women, (husband and wife), complete each other and they don't have to be physically with each other because their roles and actions are the same because they have the same goals. She wrote about how a couple needs to be on the same page and be working toward the same thing. She also talked about how the best relationship in her life was with Christian, her husband.
For my challenge, I chose to observe my parents and see if they work together and have the same goals. I chose to watch them on a Saturday when we were working in our yard. I wanted to see if they worked well together. I saw how they took each others' ideas and worked on them together. They had a good time because they were with each other, even though they weren't doing the thing that they absolutely loved. I saw them discuss and compromise on many things. Usually, my mom would get her way, but my dad was happy and understood she was probably right.
When I get married, I will try and be like my parents because I want to have a good relationship just like my mom and dad. I will try and compromise with my husband and I bet he will too. I want to have the best relationship in my life with my husband. I want us to complete each other so we can reach our goals.
In this post, Stephanie talked about how men and women, (husband and wife), complete each other and they don't have to be physically with each other because their roles and actions are the same because they have the same goals. She wrote about how a couple needs to be on the same page and be working toward the same thing. She also talked about how the best relationship in her life was with Christian, her husband.
For my challenge, I chose to observe my parents and see if they work together and have the same goals. I chose to watch them on a Saturday when we were working in our yard. I wanted to see if they worked well together. I saw how they took each others' ideas and worked on them together. They had a good time because they were with each other, even though they weren't doing the thing that they absolutely loved. I saw them discuss and compromise on many things. Usually, my mom would get her way, but my dad was happy and understood she was probably right.
When I get married, I will try and be like my parents because I want to have a good relationship just like my mom and dad. I will try and compromise with my husband and I bet he will too. I want to have the best relationship in my life with my husband. I want us to complete each other so we can reach our goals.

Comments