NieNie Dialogues: April 14, 2019
Valentines Day was the focus of this post. Stephanie posted lots of pictures of Valentine's Day and what they did on that day. She said, "During dinner and under candlelight we went around the table sharing what we love about each other. It was the highlight of my day. Oh man, how I love my family." I really knew she loved her family because when I read her book she would say over and over how much her family meant to her and how they were the motivation behind getting better. In her book, she wrote about living for her family and how it didn't matter how she looked as long as she had her family. It was good to read this blog post written years and years later, since it showed me that her family was still her number one priority.
I love my family too. I always share my love with them. Every night before I go to bed I kiss my mom good night and tell her I love her. I cannot go to sleep until I have. I will write notes to my siblings often and tell them how much I love them. I can relate to how much she loves her family. Being adopted, I am really grateful for my family. I really love them and worry about them. I want them to know how much I love them. I almost had a life without them. It scares me sometimes to think about what life would be like without them. It is important for me to tell them a lot. I also decided to sit around the table one day and have all of us go around and share how we feel. It was a really great experience and it made me happy to know my family loves me too!
Valentines Day was the focus of this post. Stephanie posted lots of pictures of Valentine's Day and what they did on that day. She said, "During dinner and under candlelight we went around the table sharing what we love about each other. It was the highlight of my day. Oh man, how I love my family." I really knew she loved her family because when I read her book she would say over and over how much her family meant to her and how they were the motivation behind getting better. In her book, she wrote about living for her family and how it didn't matter how she looked as long as she had her family. It was good to read this blog post written years and years later, since it showed me that her family was still her number one priority.
I love my family too. I always share my love with them. Every night before I go to bed I kiss my mom good night and tell her I love her. I cannot go to sleep until I have. I will write notes to my siblings often and tell them how much I love them. I can relate to how much she loves her family. Being adopted, I am really grateful for my family. I really love them and worry about them. I want them to know how much I love them. I almost had a life without them. It scares me sometimes to think about what life would be like without them. It is important for me to tell them a lot. I also decided to sit around the table one day and have all of us go around and share how we feel. It was a really great experience and it made me happy to know my family loves me too!
Comments